How does sound affect your art?
Tell us your story through video and enter to win!
Every art form, even those formed in quiet places, gets a new life when there’s sound around. If you as creator, or your audience, couldn’t hear any more, how would that impact your love of your art and your creation of it?
Hearing loss generally sneaks up on people. It can take years for them to realize how much the loss is affecting their work, their art and their relationships. How’s your hearing?
Now’s your chance to share how important sound is to what you create and the enjoyment of it. Contest closes April 30.
Two Grand Prizes of
Plus hearing test and, if needed, hearing aids.
Two Prizes of
Plus hearing test
Who can enter?
- Must be 19 years of age.
- Must be a resident of Ontario and able to attend one of our locations to receive prize.
- If you are active in any form of art, you can enter. Whether you’re a street artist, a fine artist, an actor, dancer, musician, etc., amateur or professional, you can enter the contest.
- Must be willing to allow use of your video entry by Hear Well Be Well in social media, digital and other spaces.
- Must read and agree to the contest rules.
How to enter
- Read the contest rules.
- Complete the entry form. Any incomplete entry forms will be disqualified.
- Upload your video. Limit your video to less than 60 seconds.
- One entry form per person. A second entry is possible if you share your video on Facebook or Instagram and tag us @hearwellbewell