We are currently not seeking for specific positions. You can submit your resume to be considered if a position becomes available.
Change lives. Be your best.
Every day the teams at Hear Well Be Well contribute to positive changes in people’s lives. Helping someone hear the sounds of their lives after missing them for what could be years is exciting and fulfilling every time.
With 13 locations in Ontario, Hear Well Be Well has created a strong brand while remaining independent and family-run. Come be part of this success.
At Hear Well Be Well, you and your efforts will be appreciated. You’ll experience:
- A compensation structure that includes salary, commission, team bonuses and group benefits. (Commission can range from 5% – 50% or more of base salary). Strong efforts result in higher compensation.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Benefits including drug plan, vision, dental, counselling and more.
- A culture of caring for everyone, staff as well as clients.
- Field Managers who are caring, supportive and fun.
- Team building FUN days, 2-3 company meetings to get to know others, 1-2 dinners/lunches to socialize together with your peers.
In our annual employee surveys, 95% say they’d refer a friend or family member to work at Hear Well Be Well.