If you’re a caring yet driven person, with solid experience and a passion for sales and marketing, enjoy working with seniors and want to be part of a vibrant growing organization, this may be the opportunity for you.
As a Client Relationship Representative at Hear Well Be Well, you’ll experience:
- A compensation structure that includes salary, commission, team bonuses and group benefits. (Commission can range from 5% – 50% or more of base salary). Strong efforts result in higher compensation.
- Ongoing professional development training
- Benefits including drug plan, vision, dental, counselling and more
- A culture of caring for everyone, staff as well as clients
- Field Managers who are caring, supportive and fun
- Team building FUN days, 2-3 company meetings to get to know others, 1-2 dinners/to socialize together with your peers
In our annual employee surveys, 95% say they’d refer a friend or family member to work at Hear Well Be Well.
- A people person, likely extroverted, who enjoys meeting new people and not afraid to strike up a conversation?
- Enjoys calling people on the phone to help them move forward with their hearing health?
- Experienced in consultative sales skills when dealing with clients and happy when selling?
- Competent and who enjoys administrative work?
- High in emotional intelligence: compassionate, empathic, open to feedback, and creates win/win conversations?
- An independent self-starter?
- Able to use good judgment and possess the maturity to know what’s the right thing to do?
- Motivated to learn and develop your career?
- Self-aware and seeks further development personally and professionally?
- Excited to work in a team environment of like-minded people?
Willing and able to be the personification of our Value Statement: Compassionate. Trustworthy. Innovative.?
Qualifications and experience/skills required:
- High school graduate required
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent phone skills
- Demonstrated 3 years sales/marketing and client service experience required
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience with strong independence, organizational and prioritizing skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft office software and working knowledge of accounting software required
- Experience working with seniors preferred
Key responsibilities for the Client Relationship Representatives:
- Work with the Hearing Specialist to help uncover the needs and desires of the prospective client
- Be seen as a Hearing Advisor for our prospective clients by demonstrating knowledge of hearing loss and solutions while being very inquisitive and empathetic to the prospect’s hearing health
- Helps prospect realize they should get a hearing test (if you suspect a hearing loss)
- Help the prospect come to terms with getting help for their hearing loss
- Help overcome any objections the prospect has
Client and prospect relations
- Greet clients and ensure they feel important and well cared for
- Engage with clients and book the appropriate client appointments
- Help clients come to terms with their hearing loss and hearing needs and encourage them to take action
- Proactive and consistently follow-up with all prospective clients to help them with their questions and decisions to move forward
- Proactively ask for referrals with our happy clients and prospects
Hearing aid maintenance
- Cleaning and minor repairs
- Manage the office’s needs
- Complete all transactions from client appointments to ordering and receiving payment for all products
- Prepare documents for government, clients and professionals
- Support other associates as necessary which could mean travelling to a sister office
For over 36 years, we’ve conducted comprehensive hearing tests and sold hearing aids to support better hearing and well-being. Our stellar reputation is based on all staff being highly caring and empathic to our clientele and providing exceptional client service. Client satisfaction scores exceed 98% and 100% of our surveyed clients say they’d refer a friend or family member.
Visit our website to understand our Values, our Charitable Work and how our clients feel about us. We thank all candidates for their interest in our organization and this opportunity however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.