For over 35 years we have conducted comprehensive hearing tests and sold the ideal hearing solution to support better hearing and well-being for all of our clients. Our stellar reputation is based on all associates being highly effective, caring and empathic to our clientele, making recommendations that are in our client’s best interest and providing exceptional follow-up service. Client satisfaction scores exceed 98%, while our return rate is exceptionally low; our goal is always to maintain this high-level reputation at all of our 13 locations.
We are recruiting for: A qualified Hearing Instrument Specialist for our Gravenhurst/Bracebridge & Bolton locations.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to be part of a high-energy, caring and growing organization We are truly proud of our very unique brand! Our team-based approach helps you develop personally and professionally while participating in a very competitive and progressive compensation program.
The successful candidate is:
- Compassionate, caring and empathetic
- Team player
- Driven to excel as a professional
- Understands the psychology of the hearing impaired
- Highly positive in thoughts and actions
- Eager to learn/eager to share
- Uses good judgment – knows what doing the right thing is!
- Results oriented
Conduct comprehensive hearing assessments, including:
- Complete all fundamental hearing assessments
- Relate the findings from the hearing assessment in lay terms to the client and the impact of these findings on the client’s wellbeing and lifestyle
Make hearing aid recommendations:
- Can conclusively determine the best possible solution for the client
- Present the best solution to the client and relate the functions and benefits to the client’s lifestyle without bias or pre-judging the client’s economic situation
- Understands and uses consultative selling skills to help build trust and help the prospect understand their problem and the benefits of solving it
- Understand potential client objections and how to handle them
Provide exceptional follow-up services:
- Consistently provide caring follow up services until the client is completely satisfied with their hearing situation
- Ensure the client feels welcome to return as many times as the client so chooses
- Help the client adapt to hearing well by being understanding of any discomfort the client may experience
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
- Individual monthly commission based on total revenue achieved in your office
- Commission percentage rate increases as sales increase (which enables the associate to earn up to an additional $10,000 per quarter in commission)
- We offer Health benefits
Qualifications and experience/skills:
- Graduate of an accredited Hearing Instrument Practitioner program
- Proven track record of consultative sales skills in any industry
- Proof of AHIP professional designation completed
- Demonstrated exceptional post-sale client service
- Clinical experience after graduation is preferred, but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,000.00-$57,000.00 per year